Friday, February 13, 2009

Wow...someone turned 30!

Yes, it is true I actually turned 30. Man I am starting to feel old. haha I was fine just having a low key pretend like it is happening birthday, but Jeremy had a different idea (I was nice last year when he turned 30, I just kept it kind of quiet). So I was told to just be ready at a certain time and that was all I could know. Well as you can see below Jeremy planned quite the surprise party at BW3's.

The whole gang: The Stroupe's, Scottie, Cheryl and her husband, CJ, Lori, Diane, Johnny, Danielle, Danny, Brittani, Dale, Tiki Todd and of course the Buffalo Princess.

It was a very nice surprise, I mean I didn't really think I would get away with the low key birthday, but never thought so many people would come out to make a big deal out of a simple little 30th birthday!


Zach and Nick were nice enough to get me this great sucker! It was pretty cool. We all had a good night of visiting, catching up, eating some wings and drinking beer.



3 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

Happy Birthday Janelle!! It looks and sounds like you had a great one :)

Heather said...

Hope you had a great time. We were bummed we coudn't make it.

Anonymous said...

30? wow...really...welcome to the club...