Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Note FROM Brutus

Yes, you read that right... it's a note from me, Brutus. My parents wanted me to write something as part of my punishment for my bad behavior on Saturday night. It's like writing "I will not be bad" on the chalk board 100-times... or so they say. They just wanted me to write in their blog instead. I figure they use my mug to make people go "awwwww" so I might as well write something.

Yeah, I got in trouble on Saturday night. I don't know what they expect though. They get to go out to the dirt track two nights this past week, and pass out candy to all the kids in the neighborhood (who all LOVE me by the way) and I get stuck in my room (which is the same room they use to pee and poop in and shower. They call it a bathroom I think).

So when they went to the track on Saturday night, they thought they would be nice and leave my bed in the room with me. Well I said "I'll show them" and proceeded to shred it to pieces. It was my stance. It was my way of showing them I wasn't going to take it anymore. No more keeping me in my room during all the fun times.

But they didn't find it so funny. They got mad at me and made me go to bed. But I had just ate that. So I slept on the floor, but I like that better because it feels good all nice and cool on my stomach.

Anyway, this is my punishment. To share my story. And if anyone wants to get me a Christmas present, I'm in the market for a new bed!

Brutus


Honestly, my mess didn't look that bad, don't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brutus,

my grandpuppy wouldn't act like that! we are gonna have to bring ginger to visit you so she can show you some manners. but, we still love you. be good!!
love, grandma and grandpa t

Anonymous said...

A black lab wouldn't a done that!