Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello All

We decided to try this blog thing...new to both of us as it probably will be to most family and friends that look at it. We hope this will be an easier and better way for all of us to keep in touch. It is hard to remember what you have told who and we don't want to leave anyone out on all the exciting and fun filled adventures in our lives. Ok, you may not really be missing much but regardless this should help. We promise to do our best to keep it updated with new fun things going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousins, This is Paige, your favorite wedding guest (I'm your favorite and I Know it) R U coming to Xmas this year? I am so you better, I have a new sister her name is Kennedy. If you come 2 Xmas you will see her. I like the pics.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, Paige and I just finished making cookies, so thought we would check the blog. WE must be behind in news, is 2 dudes the name of your rest.? Sounds like u 2 r having a good first year. J, has Germany made you oreo cookies yet? Later, Aunt Deb