Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello... & Alex's New Website

Hey everyone. Here is my first post, but our second post (Nellie did the first). Don't get used to seeing two posts per day or maybe even per week. We aren't that good! But like she said, this will be a good way for us to keep in touch and let eveyone know what is going on. We can even share a picture or two here and there as well. I know I'm horrible at remembering things to tell the folks or Todd or anyone I talk with, so this way, the responsibility falls on you! Ha! I'm off the hook.

Anyway, here is what I wanted to share. We just wrapped up Alex's new website through 2 Dudes Designs. You can go there by clicking this link or typing in http://www.alexkerslake.com/ in your web broswer.


Well, it is time to get off the computer for now. Hopefully, it will be one of the last time's I'm going to be getting off of this old Sony computer. It's on its last leg (hey, it's 4 or 5 years old, its had a good run) and I'm looking at new laptops. Jennell will be happy just so she can stop listening to me complain about my computer. She'll probably be with me on throwing it out of the window as it has put me in a bad mood more often than not lately while trying to do more web work.

Talk to everyone soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy and Jennell,

The blog looks great,what a neat idea. Oh yea, love the pic. And Justin says it's cool, the only thing he wanted to know is, where's Brutus? He thinks you need to show a picture of your only son. ha ha.